1400 PAGE MILL ROAD

Project Description:  Two-story office building

Building Size:  86,925 square feet

Built by:  Hanover Page Mill Associates L.P.

Tenant:  Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP and Morgan Stanley

Completion Date: July 2015

This project is a redevelopment of two existing office buildings that were approaching the end of their useful life. Hanover Page Mill Associates began redevelopment of the property in 2012, and the new 86,925 square foot LEED Platinum office building was completed in July 2015.

Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP pre-leased 70% of the building, and Morgan Stanley pre-leased the remaining 30% of the building.

1400 Page Mill Road

1701 PAGE MILL ROAD

« Prev

3170 PORTER DRIVE

Next »